Add the Women's refuge shield to your site
This small module is to help you add the Women's Refuge Shielded Site button to your SilverStripe website.
This code will help you add the shield to your SilverStripe website.
Select the preferred size in your SiteConfig, and the
That's all there is to it.
Include the shield code with
composer require andrewandante/womens-refuge-shield and select your preferred size in the CMS under Settings.
Alternatively, you can include
$WomensRefugeShieldButton anywhere in your template:
AndrewAndante\WomensRefugeShield\ControllerExtension: use_remote_js: true
We have spoken with the original authors of the script, and it has undergone security testing, in particular with regards to:
- How well the site meets the objectives of being difficult to detect.
- How secure the Shielded Site is.
- Whether the inclusion of the Shielded Site introduces significant risk to sites it is hosted on.
We are satisfied with this review, but each site is different and will have different requirements for you to consider.
- version 1.x is for SilverStripe 3
- version 2.x is for SilverStripe 4
You can view all the options on the Women's Refuge Shielded Site website.
- Katie Elks for the inspiration!
- Simon Erkelens for the module skeleton!
- Women's Refuge New Zealand for the implementation!