Australian Tax Rules for OroCommerce
- version: 1.0.0
- composer name: aligent/orocommerce-australia-bundle
This bundle provides an series of OroCommerce fixtures that creates the necessary tax codes, rules, etc to implement Australian GST in OroCommerce.
Once installed the following changes will be visible via the Admin interface:
- Product and Customer Tax codes for GSTable and GST Exampt
- GST Tax rate under Taxes > Taxes
- Tax Rules to implement GST under Taxes > Tax Rules
- Tax Jurisdiction for GST under Taxes > Tax Jurisdictions
In order for GST to be calulated a product must be assigned to the "GST" tax code, the customer must be assigned to the "GST" tax code, and the Shipping Address for the order must be in Australia. If all of these conditions are met, a tax of 10% will be applied to the order.
Install this module via Composer
composer require aligent/orocommerce-australia-bundle
Clear cache and load fixtures
php app/console cache:clear --env=prod php app/console oro:migration:data:load --force --env=prod
Any contribution is highly appreciated. The best way to contribute code is to open a pull request on GitHub.
Jim O'Halloran firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) 2017 Aligent Consulting