Backend output manager for the browser
<?php return array( 'providers' => 'Adamsmeat\Output\OutputServiceProvider', 'aliases' => array( 'Output' => 'Adamsmeat\Output\OutputFacade', ) ); ?>
Chain the following methods to return Illuminate\View\View object
- setTheme() No need to call if you did not create any new theme.
- cfg() When you need to modify this's packages config by passing an array.
- sendView() returns the final view based off runtime config
Access in view files through the g('key') or Output::g(key) function which is the array set in output::config file with key 'globals'.
It can be access through $g array but to eliminate errors, escaping, etc, we will use helper functions
- keys - avoid special characters(.,-) on identifiers that are meant to be names of variable, functions, etc.
- namespace - keep namespacing at all times if possible, if one can be placed under a category, by all means, do so