A starting theme for Drupal E-Commerce projects.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-09-27 21:58:39 UTC
Development for this theme has moved to Drupal.org. If you want to submit issues, develop, or use this theme please visit the new project page.
No pull requests submitted to this repository will be accepted.
Custom theme by Acro Media Inc.
This custom theme uses the Orange Framework as a base theme.
Base Theme: Orange Framework.
Enable the theme and away you go.
- Configured to compile using Gulp.
- Compile to CSS by running the following commands:
- The CSS will be compiled to:
This theme is meant to be copied and renamed to become your custom theme for your project. Follow the steps below to live a happy life. #blessed
- Copy/rename this theme folder into
- Remove the
composer.jsonfile from your theme.
- Rename the core theme filenames replacing
orange_ecom_starterwith the name of your new theme. List of core files below:
- Within your theme folder, find and replace the string
orange_ecom_starterwith your new theme name within all the files. This will change all the hook references, libraries etc. I would avoid manually sifting through the files as you'll likely miss something within one of the templates.
- Make sure to update the
Orange E-Commerce Starterlabel/name strings within
- Update the
favicon.icofiles to match your new theme.
- Update the color and font variables within
sass/custom/_variables.scssto quickly adjust the theme to be more geared towards your project. Chat with a Creative department resource if you need help choosing appropriate choices.
- Update the
README.mdwith project specific details, and remove this
Starting Your New Custom Themesection.
- If you run into any issues, just call my name cause I'll hear you scream.
- Master, master!