Provides common methods for detecting the current Acquia environment
Installs: 1 573 925
Open Issues: 2
- acquia/coding-standards: ^1.0.0
- dealerdirect/phpcodesniffer-composer-installer: ^0.7.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.1
- acquia/blt: >=12.0.0 <13.5.2
This package provides a static class that your application can use to detect various characteristics of the current hosting environment.
It also provides static helper classes that provide canonical information about any arbitrary environment.
Scans environment variables and settings files to determine several characteristics of the current hosting environment, including:
- Hosting provider (Acquia or non-Acquia)
- Hosting type (ACE, ACSF)
- Hosting realm (prod, devcloud, gardens, etc)
- Environment stage (dev, stage, prod)
- Environment type (IDE, ODE/CDE)
- Common site properties (name, file path)
See all available methods in src/AcquiaDrupalEnvironmentDetector.php.
The additional static classes allow you to predict the characteristics of any Acquia hosting environment given the site group and environment name, including:
- A mapping of Acquia environment names (e.g.
live) to human-readable standard names (
- A set of standard filesystem paths for things like the private files directory or
sites.jsonfile on ACSF.
Installation and usage
In your project, require the plugin with Composer:
composer require acquia/drupal-environment-detector
Copyright (C) 2020 Acquia, Inc.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.