This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested.
Application builder for Laravel
dev-develop 2017-01-23 18:07 UTC
- This project is heavily under development and is not recommended for production use until a full stable release.
- use composer command:
composer require toolsets/builder
- after installing, register the service provider
Toolsets\Builder\LaravelBuilderServiceProvider::class,on Laravel configs/app.php file
- Open the terminal go to your Laravel project root path, run artisan command
php artisan builder:install(before running this command, make sure DB is configured in your Laravel app)
- now, run
php artisan serveor go straight to your project web url and hit /builder that will open the builder app. Example http://localhost:8000/builder
Contributions to the Laravel Builder library are welcome. Please note the following guidelines before submiting your pull request.
- Follow PSR-2 coding standards.
- Write tests for new functions and added features
This Laravel Builder is open-source software licensed under the MIT license