Ouzo PHP MVC framework
Ouzo is a PHP MVC framework with built-in ORM and util libraries. PHP 5.6 or later is required.
We believe in clean code and simplicity. We value unit testing and beautiful design.
- Offical website
- Getting started (5 minutes tutorial)
- Interested only in Ouzo's fancy utils? Check out Ouzo Goodies
For ideas, questions, discussions write to email@example.com.
- Don't hesitate to ask questions on mailing list or submit issues on github.
- If you know the answer to questions/problems that others have then go ahead and reply.
- Found something unclear in docs or app messages? Let us know and help us improve Ouzo.
- If you miss a feature - check out issues, maybe it is already addressed. If not, drop us an example of what you need (issues or mailing list).
- Want to help? Browse the issues and grab something to work on!
- How to contribute? Create a fork and start a branch. Let us know when you are done, we will discuss it and merge your pull request.
- We encourage you to use PhpStorm IDE for Ouzo development.
- Write a test. Or tests. The more the better.
- Make sure to run a full test suite before you send us a PR.
- Don't forget to update the docs!
- And the changelog as well.
Ouzo has dropped support for PHP versions older than 5.6 since Ouzo 2.x. If you want to use Ouzo with PHP 5.3, please try Ouzo 1.x branch.