CMB2 field type to attach posts to each others. Search with Ajax.
Custom field for CMB2 to attach posts to each others.
Same approach than CMB2 Attached Posts Field with Ajax request, multiple/single option, and different UI.
You can install this field type as you would a WordPress plugin:
- Download the plugin
- Place the plugin folder in your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
Follow the example in
example-field-setup.php for a demonstration.
- limit (int, default = 1 : single selection) : limit the number of posts that can be selected
- sortable (bool, default = false) : Allow selected posts to be sort
- query_args (array) : setup the ajax search query : pass a wp_query args array.
You can retrieve the meta data using get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'your_field_id', true );
If field limit > 1, this will return an array of attached post IDs. If field limit == 1, this will return only the single attached post ID.
- Initial commit