Laravel CRUD Generator, Make a Web Application Just In Minutes, Even With Less Code and fewer Steps !
CRUDBooster is a Laravel CRUD Generator. With a new concept of scaffolding, very easy for the beginner and professional. It's easy to use, easy to custom, and very flexible. Don't limit your mind, CRUDBooster gives us a true flexibility to develop an app. You can utilize its built in CRUD Generator or even you just need for your master data only. (LARAVEL KNOWLEDGE IS A MUST)
- CRUD Generator With GUI
- Rich HTML input types
- API Generator
- API Documentation Generator
- Export & Import Data In Each Module
- Advanced Filter & Sorter
- Graphic / Statistic Designer
- Multiple Privileges
- Responsive Template By AdminLTE
- Many more...
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgOJR3khWEykIBBR8vAGtcA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crudbooster
- Instagram: "crudbooster"
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/boostercrud
- Website: http://crudbooster.com
All issues, bugs or help are in one place, in CRUDBoster Issues. To request help or report a problem, centralize everything in the CRUDBoster Issues. Follow the guidelines in the "Using CRUDBooster Issues Page" session.
Dear Developer, you are not end new user, to use CRUDBooster, Laravel knowledge is a must!, CRUDBooster is just an additional package Laravel Framework to help use more efficient in development. If you dont have a laravel knowledge, so nightmare will come to you :D. We can't help you as you want in every issues especially basic issues of web development instead you can find out in internet (stackoverflow or any other)
All ways to contribute are welcome.
You can make a monetary contribution to the project. Help with whatever value you want or judge. To do this, just click the button below in the Donation session.
To contribute directly to the source code:
- Fork the repository
- Clone your forked repo to your machine
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_USERNAME/CRUDBooster.git
- Make your changes, corrections, or improvements
- Make the commits to your local machine
- Push the commits to your forked repo on github
- Create a pull request
- When you submit your code, you are automatically accepting that it will not be exclusively yours, and that CRUDBooster may use it in any context, as it deems appropriate.
- If you use a third-party code, it must be licensed as open-source.
- Contributions will only be accepted through a Pull Request.
- Your contribution can not contain execution errors.
Do you have any doubt? Are you having some difficulty? Did you find a translation error, a bug, or any problem? Before posting, search on CRUDBoster Issues and make sure if anyone has not reported the same or similar problem.
To post you should detail the most about what happened. Specify in detail:
- Operating system (name, version and architecture)
- Web server (name, version and architecture)
- Browser (name, version and architecture)
- CRUDBooster version
- Laravel version
- What is the problem?
- How should it happen? What was the expected behavior?
- Tell how to reproduce the problem step by step
- If possible, take screenshots or send snippets of code
No one is obligated to understand you. Then explain your problem with clarity, detail and precision. Make yourself understandable. Once the problem is resolved, remember to thank those who helped and close the issue.
If there is no interaction for a long period of time, it will be assumed that it has been resolved or that it is irrelevant, and may be closed without notice. Feel free to reopen it if you think it is really necessary.
- Laravel Export HTML to Excel by Maatwebsite
- Laravel DOM PDF by Barryvdh
- Laravel Widgetize ImanGhafoori
- Admin Theme by AdminLTE Almsaeed Studio
- Laravel Framework by Taylor Otwell
- Thanks To All Developers
- Thanks To All Funders
CRUDBooster is under MIT License