Laravel e-commerce Application.
This is an alpha, experimental release of Antvel. Everything will change gradually, looking forward to get the best of this awesome product. Thank you for testing!
Antvel is a eCommerce project written in Laravel 5.* intended for building a friendly eStore either for startups or big companies, and is highly opinionated towards that use case.
Antvel uses Composer to manage its dependencies. So, before using it, make sure you have Composer installed on your machine.
First, download the Antvel installer through Composer:
composer global require "antvel/installer"
Make sure to place the
$HOME/.composer/vendor/bin directory (or the equivalent directory for your OS) in your $PATH so the
antvel executable can be located by your system.
Once installed, the
antvel install command will create a fresh copy of the project in the directory you provided. For example,
antvel install will create a directory named
App-master containing a fresh Antvel installation with all of its dependencies already installed:
- Open Source
- Social Media Integration
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Manufacturers
- Your Own Style
- Multi Language
- Multi Currency
- Product Reviews
- Product Ratings
- Downloadable Products
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Multiple Tax Rates
- Related Products (What other customers are looking at, Recommendations for you in our categories, Store Trending)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Sales Reports
- Wish Lists
- Products Suggestions
- Products Grouping (http://antvel.com/products/42)
- Addresses Book
- User Profiles (Sellers & Buyers)
- Products barcode
- Administrative Panel - (http://antvel.com/wpanel)
- Users Orders list with action status (process, Placed, Cancel, Rated)
- Virtual Products (products key download integrated)
- Free Products Module
- Users Points
- Virtual Products Delivery
- Dynamic Products Features
- Company Profile
- Shopping Cart
- Users preferences control
- Users Notifications
- Company Info CMS
- Search Engine Suggestions
- Dynamic Breadcrumbs
- Admin: email@example.com / admin
- Buyer: firstname.lastname@example.org / admin
- Seller: email@example.com / admin
If you like antvel and want to contribute, you can check this task list.
We keep the conversation going in our Slack channel, so if you would, you can ask us how.
Please feel free to fork this package and contribute by submitting a pull request to enhance the functionalities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
Why not star the github repo and share the link for this repository on Twitter? Spread the word!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter!
Gustavo Ocanto. firstname.lastname@example.org